Friday, February 1, 2008

TOPZZZZ

At the end of last year a.k.a 2007 ,Tune volunteers [well most of them that could be bothered] voted for our favorite tracks of the year. We had a countdown, gave away a lot of stuff and had an awesome time and despite SPECULATION,,, and what i would call SLANDER; I cannot stress enough that I DID NOT rig the top songs,,,it just so happens that #1 and #2 were from bands who I highly rate. There were a few suprises and disappointments but overall I think the list is fairly representative of the general station sound. Also,,,I suppose to post the whole top 50 is a bit much and if you want to view the entire list I advise heading over to our myspace and ch-ch-check it. So here's the top 10 for now.

  1. Klaxons - golden skans
  2. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - down boy
  3. Urthboy - we get around
  4. Regurgitator - blood and spunk
  5. Silversun Pickups - lazy eye
  6. Tokyo Police Club - nature of the experiment
  7. Jamie T - if you got the money
  8. Kings of Leon - on call
  9. Beautiful Girls - in love
  10. Queens of the Stoneage - sick sick sick

No comments: