Friday, April 4, 2008

Give In Give In

All of us here at tune adore our band merch and I know I've already done a 'Tune Approved Merch' post this week but The Holidays t'shirt is just too good not to mention. Teegs, Celia and I only just saw The Holidays play at Playground Weekender last month and we saw these shirts but were unable to buy them due to funding issues but it's basically all we've been able to think of since. So if you want to check out these fantastic shirts then head on over to their myspace >> here <<
Argh! wants one sooo much!
*falls over*

yeah, uhuh. indeed.

In fact I think i'm going to go buy one right now!

2 comments:

tegaN said...

LOOOOOOOOVE THE HOLIDAYSSSSSSSSSSS X INFINITY

Trashionista said...

I saw this on myspace the other day and my heart was filled with joy.