Friday, April 11, 2008

RANDOMISM with Julia Wilson [Comedian]


Which do you prefer; top bunk or bottom bunk?
Bottom... I like a quick escape.
When was the last time you bought new socks?
I'm an hibitual sock stealer, I haven't bought socks for years and years. I have 'acquired' some really cool pairs this year though. Thank you casual sex gods.
Who would you rather see as prime minister; a chain smoking goanna or a turtle with a bowtie?
I reckon the chain smoking goanna and I would have a ton to chat about. CSG 4 PM.
What would you rather bathe in - orange juice or Dr Pepper?
Orange juice would sting in all the wrong places... I'll lock in Dr Pepper thanks Eddie.
What’s the name of that guy that does that thing, where does he live and how do you know him?
His name is Henry and while he lives in America, he tours as much as I do. I know him because he always makes me laugh and think which are two of my favourite things.
If you had to eat a dog or a cat what would it be and how would you cook it?
I'm a dog person, so I'd eat cat. I'd skin it first (to find out where that bloody saying came from) then I'd eat it with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Purple monkey dishwasher.

Julia Wilson will be performing at the Armidale Club on Friday 2nd of May. Tickets are $10 available from her website

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...
thats quite not funny.

tegaN said...

lol

i just realised bliss n eso, funkoars, true live n the winnie coopers are playing at the stro may 2 as well.

decisions decisions