Thursday, April 3, 2008

WWWASD?

As you all already know We Are Scientists, Brain Thrust Mastery is this weeks feature album on Tune!fm.
So in honor of the amazing-ness that is W.A.S I thought I'd check what interesting merch I could find for myself in order to celebrate.
And while there were many options, including pocket squares, tote bags, badges and underwear(?), my fav item by far would have to be a wristband with the inscription WWWASD? which stands for what would We Are Scientists do?
A question I find myself constantly asking in any given situation. So if you feel the need for some W.A.S guidance then by all mean check out these amazing wristbands >> here <<

2 comments:

Trashionista said...

Whenever I find myself stuck to two of my best friends siamese triplets style I often ask this.

tegaN said...

what wouldnt was do?
i draw the line at kicking out my drummer